Why we like it:
This is a hardy harness made from climbing grade buckles and straps. From trail to car safety this harness is a good all around choice. We also love the ability to clip your leash onto the back or to the front for more control.
From the Manufacturer:
Tough enough to crest a mountain trail and comfortable enough to wear on your daily walk around the block, the Journey Harness lives up to its name. The broad, padded chest piece and back handle allow for easy control and lifting in tough terrain and they're made from breathable ripstop fabric so they'll hold up to your rugged lifestyle. Wherever your journey may take you and your dog, this harness has you covered.
- Great active dog harness for hiking, running, or walking
- Four adjustment points for a custom fit on most shapes and sizes
- Broad, padded chest plate for comfort with back handle to extract or assist dogs
- Chest and back leash attachment options
- Chest D-ring enables use as a no-pull harness
- All-metal hardware based on engineering in harnesses for rock climbers and linemen
- Made of breathable, durable ripstop fabric with cross-hatched weave
- Can be used in car travel as a restraint to prevent distracted driving
- Includes a 10-inch lead for training or to use as a dog seatbelt loop to prevent distracted driving
- Compatible with all Kurgo vehicle restraint systems, such as the Direct to Seatbelt Tether, the Swivel Tether and the Auto Zip Line
- Machine washable; line dry